More than 87% of our search assignments are granted due to repeat business or industry referrals.
Since 2013 3P Partners has been the preferred search partner for consumer packaged goods, agribusiness and logistics companies.
We draw upon our broad network of food and agribusiness professionals and deep functional knowledge to provide you with a seamless hiring experience.
We’re proud to let our work speak for itself and appreciate that the majority of our search assignments come from previous clients and through industry referrals.
"Rachel and team took the time to get to know our needs and understand our culture. When it came to bringing candidates we could have honest discussions about strengths and weaknesses and most importantly fit with our company."
"3P were responsive, supportive, and brought us credible candidates for roles that other search firms in Food and Bev struggled to help fill. We would recommend the team for commercial or operational leadership roles within Food and Bev."
President – Privately Held Dairy producer in Ohio.
"Rachel is a great recruiting partner to work with. She listens well to what the hiring company needs in each position and asks meaningful questions to differentiate the imperatives vs. nice to have. "
Chief Financial Officer – Privately Held Dairy Producer in California
"3P Partners worked for us on a couple of key searches for our business. They are detailed, focused on key attributes we are looking for in a candidate. Once engaged, they very quickly came up with viable candidates which ultimately led to making a key hire."
CEO – Potato Dehydrating Manufacturer in Idaho
"They worked hard to ensure that it was a great fit for both parties. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured into to making a decision at any stage of the process. I would absolutely recommend 3P !"
Corporate Controller – Privately Held Olive Oil Producer in California
"Rachel is a hardworking, top-performing recruiting professional. She has my most sincere appreciation, and I am happy to recommend her to anyone looking for that next step in their career."
Operations Manager – Privately Held Dry Corn Milling Company in Missouri
"They have the ability to respond quickly, allowing us to fill an immediate need with a strong candidate over a short timetable. I would highly recommend 3P Partners, and fully intend to enlist their services in the future."
Director, Grain Trading – Listed Grain Trading and Storage Business in Minnesota
"The interview & hiring process was seamless, and Rachel and her team were incredible throughout with communication that is second to none. 3P made this a great experience and I'm incredibly happy with my new job. Thank you Rachel!"
VP, Sales – Employee Owned Specialty Pet Treat Manufacturer in California
"Rachel was very passionate about seeing that my needs were met along the way and pushed hard for success for me. I strongly recommend her for any other candidate looking to grow their career in the near future!"
"I've worked with other recruiters in the past who only seem interested in presenting as many candidates as possible in the hope that something sticks. Rachel spent a lot of time discussing our profile, culture, objectives and specific job descriptions and then recruited accordingly."
"Great recruiting process. Rachel and her team were very thorough and had excellent communication throughout the process. I am loving the new role they helped me land. I would highly recommend them to anybody that's looking or hiring!"
"I felt well represented and both parties needs were met. I am very happy with my decision and Anna’s care for my needs. I would recommend her to anyone looking to be well informed and represented in their job search."
"3P Partners brings competence to the table with a mix of a very positive attitude and an extremely friendly approach. I had the chance to work with Rachel. She is very organized and has an extremely efficient follow-up system. From last-minute tips to good-luck emails, she remained active during the entire recruitment process. I will recommend her for any future collaboration."
"I have interviewed and hired hundreds of people over the last twenty years and obviously worked with many recruitment companies. However there have only been a handful of occasions that I came across very bright individuals and rather brilliant firms. "
"From the first day that 3P Partners contacted me to secure my next job, Anna Nicholson and Madeleine Quinn have been nothing but professional. The amount of time they have spent to get to know me and my aspirations, their absolute transparency of the clients' requirements and by being simply good humans, is beyond admirable."
We’re proud of our track record of succesful searches.
Below is a sample of recent placements. Contact us for more information detailing practical expertise and and industry sectors.
Executive & Senior Management Placements
- President, 100-year-old CPG business, California
- Chief Financial Officer, privately-owned farming and hospitality business, California
- Chief Financial Officer, family-run frozen food manufacturer, California
- Chief Financial Officer, family-owned tomato processor, California
- Chief Financial Officer, family-owned beverage company, California
- Head of Research and Development, publicly listed ag-tech company, California
- Chief Financial Officer, $4b dairy cooperative, California
- Chief Executive Officer, integrated rice milling business, Arkansas
- Chief Financial Officer, pet food & food ingredients business, Missouri
- Chief Financial Officer, hard-cooked egg business, Georgia
- Chief Operating Officer, 3PL refrigerated trucking company, Texas
- Independent Board Member, integrated dairy & feed business, California
- Interim CFO, fishmeal company, Peru
- Head of Non-Grain Business Unit, pet food & food ingredients business, Missouri
- General Manager, greenfield egg processing joint venture, California
Plant Management & Engineering Placements
- Engineering Design Manager, agricultural water pump and irrigation firm, California
- VP Operations, pea protein business, Minnesota
- VP Engineering, $1B manufacturer, Missouri
- VP Operations, privately-held ice-cream business, California
- Director of Operations, privately held olive oil business, California
- Assistant General Manager, almond huller / sheller cooperative, California
- General Manager, fishmeal company, Peru
- Plant Manager, corn milling company, Missouri
- Director of Plant Engineering, privately-held ice-cream business, California
- Processing Manager, greenfield egg processing joint venture, California
- Engineer, $5B ingredients business, Idaho
- Senior Project Engineering Manager, $10B agribusiness & food ingredients business, Missouri
- Production Manager, egg processing company, Missouri
- Plant Superintendent, food ingredients processor, California
- Plant Manager, HVAC systems manufacturer, Mexico
- Capital Engineering Projects Manager, protein ingredients processor, Minnesota
- Maintenance Manager, $2B dairy manufacturer, California
- Maintenance Manager, privately-held manufacturer, California
- Engineering Design Manager, irrigation business, California
- Operations Director, family-owned Amazon re-seller, Indiana
- Pullet Manager, cage-free egg processing company, California
- Processing Manager, egg processing company, Missouri
- Warehouse Fulfillment Manager, large winery, California
- Project Scheduler, renewable energy business, California
Finance & Accounting Placements
- Corporate Controller, vegetable oil business, California
- Cost Accountant, beverage company, California
- FP&A Manager, beverage company, California
- Group Controller, $4b dairy cooperative, California
- Corporate Controller, privately held olive oil business, California
- Controller, pet food ingredients business, Idaho
- Controller, 3PL refrigerated trucking business, Texas
- Corporate Controller, family-owned vegetable oil business, California
- Analyst, food & agribusiness private equity firm, California
- Associate, food & agribusiness private equity firm, Illinois
- Accountant, privately-held wine business, California
- Demand Planner, beverage company, California
Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics & Commodity Trading Placements
- Pulse Trader, asset-based grain trading Company, Oregon
- VP Supply Chain, global manufacturer, Missouri
Supply Chain Director, HVAC systems manufacturer, Missouri
- Procurement Director, $4b dairy cooperative, California
- Logistics Director, pet food & food ingredients business, Missouri
- Logistics Manager, international ingredients processor, California
- Inventory Control / Production Coordinator, ingredients manufacturer, California
- Fishmeal Trader, pet food & food ingredients business, Missouri
- Commodity Trader, family owned grain processing business, Nebraska
- Oats Trader, grain processing and storage business, Minnesota
- Pet Food Trader, $3B commodity trading business, Washington
- Export Business Manager, $1.2B feed business, California
- Grain Trader, commodity trading business, Australia
- Organic Trader, specialty ingredients business, Kansas
- Feed Ingredients Originator, specialty ingredients business, Kansas
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Placements
- VP Sales, privately owned horticulture company, California
- VP Sales, pet food manufacturer, California
- Sales Director, privately owned dairy company, Ohio
- Sales Excellence Director, global ingredients manufacturer, Illinois
- Senior Business Development Manager – Industrial Applications, global ingredients manufacturer, Illinois
- Global Key Accounts Director, global ingredients manufacturer, Illinois
- Senior Director, Business Development, agricultural industry association, Illinois
- National Account Manager, global ingredients business, Illinois
- Tomato Paste Sales Manager, large family-owned commodity business, California
- National Accounts Manager, $6B poultry company, California
- National Accounts Manager, privately owned dairy company, Ohio
- Regional Sales Manager, lamb processor, California
- South West Regional Sales Lead, corn milling company, Missouri
Food Safety, Quality Assurance, Human Resources & Compliance Placements
- Vice President Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, $4B dairy cooperative, California
- Head of Human Resources, family owned beverage company, California
- General Counsel, listed agricultural ingredients and biotech company, California
- Quality Director, large dairy farmer owned cooperative and dairy processor, Michigan
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Director, listed agricultural ingredients and biotech company, California
- Regional Quality Assurance Manager, global ingredients business, Illinois
- Quality Assurance and Sanitation Manager, rice milling company, California
- Quality Assurance Manager, pet food ingredients company, Kansas
- Quality Control Manager, tomato processor, California
- Safety Security Manager, $6B poultry company, California
- Human Resources Manager, egg processing company, Missouri
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, ingredients processor, Maryland
- Payroll Administrator, $1.2B feed business, California
- Paralegal, Renewable Energy business, California